All electrical installations deteriorate with age and use. They should therefore be inspected and tested at appropriate intervals to check whether they are in a satisfactory condition for continued service. Such safety checks are commonly referred to as 'periodic inspection and testing'. If you have an enquiry, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team today.
• Testing and commissioning including periodic testing
• Landlord safety certificates
• PAT testing
• Emergency lighting testing
If got space..
• Reveal if any of your electrical circuits or equipment are overloaded.
• Find any potential electric shock risks and fire hazards
• Identify any defective electrical work
• Highlight any lack of earthing or bonding
You can have trust in our highly qualified electrical engineers for all your electrical inspection and testing requirements. We are NICEIC approved, Part P registered and fully insured for your peace of mind. On top of our inspection and testing, we also offer you a range of other domestic and commercial electrical services.